This blog forms part of the http://performanceGuru.com website which focuses on performance tuning UNIX-like Operating Systems (including Linux).
In a detailed press release Xensource
have announced the release of Xen 3.0 which has the following features:
* 32-way SMP vServers
* Hot plug CPU's
* Dynamic Relocation of vServers
* Support for PAE in 32-bit vServers
* Support for 1TB of memory in vServers
* Support for Trusted Platform Modules
* Support for x86, x86-64, IA-64 & PowerPC
The next stage in the evolution of Xen is testing, hardening and performance tuning of the core, according to one of Xen's founders.