performanceGuru.com

This blog forms part of the http://performanceGuru.com website which focuses on performance tuning UNIX-like Operating Systems (including Linux).

Monday, November 07, 2005

 

Still Being DOS'd By UK Online...

Its now been nearly six seeks since I made the mistake of moving to UK Online. I have now been waiting 2 weeks for them to terminate their service so I can order a new service - latest update they messed it up and I will be lucky if I can order another service by mid-November. Thanks UK Online (a wholly owned subsidiary of Easynet for those of you interested)...

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

Archives

November 2004   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   March 2006   April 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?